Da Bird is the best!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you open your windows and let the neighbors cats in? The photos are hysterical as the # of cats continues to grow - even your dog wants to get in on it! Just made me laugh out loud! I have a squeeking mouse on a fishing pole that my 2 cats go nuts over - so I think that it is the same idea!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Awww poor Sam!! How do you stop your dog from playing with the toy?
I've set expectations for my dogs since they were puppies. Cat toys are for cats and dog toys are for them. My 2 dogs don't have a chance with us - we used to have 5 dogs and we know every trick that they could pull on us. 2 are so much easier to control than 5!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Did you open your windows and let the neighbors cats in? The photos are hysterical as the # of cats continues to grow
Uh....er......hmmmm.......no. That's why I'm known as "mom of many"!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL those are great pics

I just got a Da Bird TODAY. I cant wait to try it out!!! I read about it on this forum and wound up finding it on ebay. I'll add some pics here if it is successful

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok here are Zoey and Saki playing with Da Bird

And a short video that is not that great. Because of course when I get the camera out they stop doing back flips and flying kung fu cat moves lol. But watch Snowflake and Patches in the background outside .. they want to play so bad haha.