D.T. - Monday!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy day to everyone!
It is pretty humid here but there isn't a drop of rain so far and I am getting my house in order! Working so much just makes housework seem impossible! But since it is my day off, I need to get it back in order or I might go nuts! I tell ya, it's hell having OCD, four cats and a man! LOL! right now my cats are enjoying a porch vigil watching the birds and squirrels. So I guess it is a good time to vacum. they hate the sound of the vacum so being out on the porch will help them to stay calm..(and not be in my way)
Hope everyone is having a good day!:tounge2:

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy, That's a long recovery time you have ahead of you. One of my earliest memories is falling off of a pony, but it was only a tumble. I don't remember details because I was too young, but I do remember everything going upside down.
I know what you mean about the terror, though. You know I almost died in December-from pneumonia. Since I came home I've had to learn to walk again because I was so weak from being sick and in bed for a month. I've been fighting fear ever since. You can't come that close to death without some lingering after effects. I don't dwell on the thought, but it's still there. There is no shame in being afraid. You've been through a lot. My prayers will continue for you, and I would appreciate yours.

patsy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After being in a very sad mood all day today I read your comments and laughed out loud. Love the story about the cats eating the eggs and sausage. That is hysterical. You are a bunch of nuts. Look forward to getting to know you better as time goes on.

Patsy