Cyber Monday

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I ordered a prescription for Diamond from Alivet. I got 10% off on it.

I went to several grocery stores today looking for some thick rye bread for Reuben sandwiches, but I did not see any deals in the grocery store. I did find the rye bread in the third grocery store. :banana1:
Wow, 3 grocery stores --- We only have one, they are often out of the things in the sale flyer. There have been a few times when they have been completely out of all bread because the truck got delayed on the iced roads. The closest Walmart is 95 miles away. I almost went there on Friday but the roads were still covered in ice after we had a rain storm and then the temp dropped into the 20's. With the pantry, the freezer and the bread maker I could probably go for 2 or 3 weeks without needing to go to the store. You learn to do that when you live in the middle of nowhere.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ooh i like that show. Bunch of eye candy for women lol.
@kittyluv387 Indeed. And I've been known to hang out in the shallow end of the pool from time to time. In fact, that's how I got interested in Supernatural to begin with. I had gotten home from a meeting one night, about midway through the first season, and was changing into sweats. I had the tv on and was channel surfing. Saw a bare-chested Sam, sat down on the bed, and said, "Hello there!" and have seen every episode since. Yep, shallow end.

@Boris Diamond I cannot remember when I've seen a good swirled rye bread in any of our grocery stores. That's why I started making my own.

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought 5 bottles of Cosequin when it went on sale for $11. Cookie needs a double dose now so the price is getting pretty painful. I also got a thermal cat bed, and I'm waiting to see if an actual heated cat bed goes on sale for less than $20. I have really bad anxiety about ever running out of cat food (I've never run out of pet food but I still stress about it. especially with the fires in California. If we ever have to evacuate it's easier to grab a 12lb bag of cat food and know she'll be ok for a while than to try and stress about her raw food) so I bought 24 pounds of American Journey dry food even though I still have like 6 or 7 pounds of other dry food, and she only eats 2 tablespoons of it a day. I panic. I can't help it. For myself, I bought a couple of bottles of Digest Gold and 3 bottles of Cataclean (it works miracles in my old car). I ordered 2 or 3 Christmas presents from Metal Unlimited, and now I'm absolutely and completely broke. My cat has a year's worth of dry food though!