Cyber Monday

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Anyone shopping today? Finding any good deals?

So far I've bought a Nest thermostat and I'm considering a new Home alarm system.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought a Dell desktop earlier this morning. I saved around $140 on it. I'm having that delivered to work so it doesn't get stolen from my building.

I haven't shopped around for anything else online. There are a few more things I would like to give as gifts but I can get those locally.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered a prescription for Diamond from Alivet. I got 10% off on it.

I went to several grocery stores today looking for some thick rye bread for Reuben sandwiches, but I did not see any deals in the grocery store. I did find the rye bread in the third grocery store. :banana1:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I went to several grocery stores today looking for some thick rye bread for Reuben sandwiches,
OMG! You are making me drool! :drool:

I went ahead with the home alarm system and bought an etched bottle of wine for a wedding next year. I think I need to step away from the computer for a little bit. :lol2:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never shop on-line, and I avoid stores like the plague at this time of year. Old people like my wife and I have about everything we need, she doesn't wear jewelry, and I wouldn't dare to buy clothes for her.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can add Doom to the videogames list.

Also, Chewy has some sales going so I'm about to buy another 2 cases of Dr. Elseys chicken and turkey for $30 each! They're usually $43 so that's a nice deal. Maybe I should buy more....hmm.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like things from Redbubble and they were doing a 30% off sale so I stocked up on some stationery. I didn't really take advantage of other sales though. This weekend was pretty hectic without shopping even online.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I did most of my online shopping last Friday and most stuff is being delivered this week. Beating the shopping rush by even a few days helps everything arrive quickly and I still have plenty of time for the actual store shopping that needs to be done.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I bought another pair of sneakers - 30% off. That makes two pairs bought within a week. They're not something I collect; I was badly in need of new ones.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I went to several grocery stores today looking for some thick rye bread for Reuben sandwiches, but I did not see any deals in the grocery store. :banana1:
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond When are you making those sandwiches? And may I invite myself to join you, please? I'll bring something to go with the sandwiches! I dearly love Reubens. :yummy:

The only item I ordered on Monday was a Wilton cake decorating kit for my granddaughter's birthday. It's a 41-piece kit and comes with plenty of tubes, bags, and even a spatula. It sounds silly for an 11-year old, I guess, but she specifically asked me if I'd look for a kit for her birthday. She and I like to bake together and she'd like to learn how to decorate cookies. I'll also get a container of meringue powder and some food coloring pastes to practice. Cooking items are always from only Grandma to her. It's our "thing".

Her birthday is Dec 23, so it tends to run over into Christmas. We always wrap her birthday presents in birthday paper, so she knows she gets birthday AND Christmas presents.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond Oh yes, please! If she doesn't finish hers, I'll gladly finish it for her! About a month or so ago, I made a loaf of swirled rye bread, esp for Reubens. Yum!

On Cyber Monday, I did check on Amazon for the Supernatural Season 13 DVDs. They were there, but certainly not for $10. I'll wait til next year, I guess.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond Oh yes, please! If she doesn't finish hers, I'll gladly finish it for her! About a month or so ago, I made a loaf of swirled rye bread, esp for Reubens. Yum!

On Cyber Monday, I did check on Amazon for the Supernatural Season 13 DVDs. They were there, but certainly not for $10. I'll wait til next year, I guess.
Ooh i like that show. Bunch of eye candy for women lol.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a great deal on a new phone and contract - the Samsung s9. No upfront cost at all, and £20 a month cheaper than the regular 24 month contract price :yess: :hyper: I'm so glad I'd waited to upgrade til now :p

I got a good deal on some favourite (and expensive) cat and dog treats, too. The animals will be very happy with that deal :yummy:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Homemade swirled rye bread for Reubens! Sounds great! :winner:

Thick rye bread seems to be disappearing around here. I may soon have to make rye bread myself to get what I want!