Cutest thing your cat does?!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like it when Cupid gets in front of me at the computer, sits, tilts his head, and stares at me like, "Hello? My turn!" I also love it when he kneads and when he paws at my face, arms, hands, etcetera, because if I'm in his line of site, I should be cuddling with him! I also really like it when I'm giving him kisses & cuddles and he starts enjoying it so much he forgets to swallow, and drools all over (well, I don't enjoy being slimed, but it's still adorable!). I think my favorite thing is when he gets in front of me at my desk and stands on his back legs and puts his body against my chest with his paws on my shoulders--it's like a hug! Then I rub on him and...ooooh! I almost cuteness OD'ing just thinking about it! I can't stand the little sounds he makes sometimes because they're so sweet. He rarely ever meows, he just makes little, short, meh meh sounds, like a baby. He wants held ALL the time, so if I pick him up for kisses & cuddles and then put him down, he will hang on to me like I'm trying to set him down in a pit of fire. It's really cute, but it's also really exhausting sometimes. He's so co-dependant.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pepper still "mothers" Scooter, even though he is not really her kitten, and is over a year old. She holds him down and bathes him, and if he is being really naughty, in her opinion, she will scruff him and drag him away from what he is doing. That is usually something naughty she wants to do, and he is in the way. He does not like to have his ears cleaned, so she will lay on him, full length, wrap her paws around his head and neck, and clean them anyway. Scooter squeals in protest, but she is not hurting him, so I let her do it. It beats me having to do it. After she gets done, she comes to get petted, like she has been such a good girl. It is hilarious to watch.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel plays fetch. Java raises her head for kisses on her nose. Cable runs to me every time i get up to rub herself under/on my feet!