CUTENESS WARNING....More Henry

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww bless. I always said I wished that Mitzi would climb up my leg, but I think her claws are a little too sharp, she's a bit too big and knowing her she would rather chomp my leg than climb it

And your welcome for the little gift

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG. Henry is the cutest kitten I have seen in a long time. It is beyond ridiculous how cute he is!!!! What a little ham, he loves the camera.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh good grief, Henry is the popular baby at TCS right now
I can't even pick a favourite picture because he's just too cute for words in all of them

You probably won't, but just to say not to leave him alone with the collar on until he gets used to it. And i would make it smaller, but keep a really close eye on him at all times when he has it on because my Jack got his caught in his mouth still, and although it was a breakaway collar like Henry's it didn't open
Luckily i was in the house to keep an eye on him, but he clawed at his mouth trying to get it off so he was bleeding. I tried several times with the collar but i had to accept that Jack wasn't the type to wear one like my girls, so i gave up.

It would be a good idea to start to get him used to clipping his claws as well, but just the very tips so he gets used to you doing it

Keep those pictures of that little muffin coming!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh good grief, Henry is the popular baby at TCS right now
I can't even pick a favourite picture because he's just too cute for words in all of them

You probably won't, but just to say not to leave him alone with the collar on until he gets used to it. And i would make it smaller, but keep a really close eye on him at all times when he has it on because my Jack got his caught in his mouth still, and although it was a breakaway collar like Henry's it didn't open
Luckily i was in the house to keep an eye on him, but he clawed at his mouth trying to get it off so he was bleeding. I tried several times with the collar but i had to accept that Jack wasn't the type to wear one like my girls, so i gave up.

It would be a good idea to start to get him used to clipping his claws as well, but just the very tips so he gets used to you doing it

Keep those pictures of that little muffin coming!
thanks for this advice, your right I wouldnt leave him alone with it on but I am unsure how to get him used to it, or whether to not worry about a collar as he is not going to be an outdoor cat for a long time, I had thought about claw clipping but again was unsure so thank you!
when he runs accross the carpet you can ehar him almost sticking to te carpet were his claws arent quite completly put away!!

thanks again for all the comments, as said I have read them out to henry but he seemed to be ignoreing me, but I swear his smug lil grin has got just a tad bigger!!

xxx

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

I am unsure how to get him used to it
With the girls i put them on them only when i was in the house, then took it off at bedtime just incase they got their mouths or claws stuck in them when i was asleep. After a few days they were used to it, especially when i had been with them all weekend with them on. Rosie and Sophie walked backwards for the first couple of hours
Their all microchipped as well

Do you not fancy keeping Henry as an indoor cat?, or is it not a busy area in Cornwall for traffic where your at?.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that little boy is so ridiculously cute!
love the pics with his mouth open, especially the one where he looks as though he is meowing, so adorable!

keep 'em coming!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off that is just the greatest kitten. lol

Second, you do a great job taking good pics!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few things.

1. Cuteness warning doesn't cover it. I wasn't feeling well this morning and that little ball of gray fluff helped me feel energized.

2. You should warn people about your kitten. Really. I mean people with tricky hearts may just end up clutching them when he's around. He needs a warning label.

3. SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is just too cute!!!

I do have one warning though about telling him how adorable we all think he is. It just might go to his head. I used to tell my Maggie how beautiful she is, and now she knows it and makes sure no one else forgets it either.

Maybe it's already happening maybe that's why he's ignoring you when you tell him we think hes cute. He's thinking, "yeah yeah mom I know, why did it take you so long to figure it out?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Maybe it's already happening maybe that's why he's ignoring you when you tell him we think hes cute. He's thinking, "yeah yeah mom I know, why did it take you so long to figure it out?"
: