*Cuteness warning* Foster kittens - need help with names

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They have an interesting background - dad was Siamese, and mum was Bengal! The lady who owned the parents had never even heard of Bengals. The cat had the beautiful copper coloured wide set eyes, gorgeous marble pattern, super silky soft coat, and nice thick tail. I assume neither was purebred given they produced a grey, a grey and white and a black and white kitten, but they definitely had beautiful, friendly parents.
The Mama Cat was a very slender grey cat with white toes. Esther, my friend, took her in because she was going to be tossed out by the owner!
Shortly before you picked up the kittens, an acquaintance saw Mama Cat, liked her, and took her home.

Esther only meant to have the Bengal, Missy. (She didn't know Missy was a Bengal!) Then she adopted the Siamese male as a companion. Missy was spayed right away, but the Siamese was still not neutered when she took in Mama Cat. He's neutered now. She didn't mean for them to have a litter, but those kittens are gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhhhh I see!! I thought she said the Bengal was the mama cat. That makes a lot more sense
They are absolute sweethearts, my friend is in love with them already, and we're starting the hunt for people to adopt them once they're fixed

whitepwny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw these pictures and got to the 3rd kitten and turned to my husband and told him that these could be EXACTLY like my cat Murphy's kittens! Right down to her colored paw! I know she mated with Max, and that Max kept Martin away, but I always say, there is that "chance" that we could be suprised, and when I saw the little kit that looks INCREDIBLY like Martin.. I about fell over. Murphy is 64 days today... and if we could skip ahead 6 weeks and they show me these pictures and tell me these were Murphy's litter... I'd believe you. So ironic. Tell me you can all see the resemblance. It's killin me! Soooo cute!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170970

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beauties you have. I have been following your posts begging for photos and they were here all along.

I love the little Siamese with the toes. So sweet. All of them are adorable really. The blue on looks like my Saffron.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely perfect darlings!!
Good choices on the names, but I kinda preferred Felix to James Bond for the tuxie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhitePwny

I saw these pictures and got to the 3rd kitten and turned to my husband and told him that these could be EXACTLY like my cat Murphy's kittens! Right down to her colored paw! I know she mated with Max, and that Max kept Martin away, but I always say, there is that "chance" that we could be suprised, and when I saw the little kit that looks INCREDIBLY like Martin.. I about fell over. Murphy is 64 days today... and if we could skip ahead 6 weeks and they show me these pictures and tell me these were Murphy's litter... I'd believe you. So ironic. Tell me you can all see the resemblance. It's killin me! Soooo cute!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170970
Wow, they are very similar!!!! Twin litters