Cuteness Alert

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how wonderful that your big boy has taken in your little girl like that.........

Kind of lookes like a two headed cat!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh my word Tracy!. Look at those snuggle bugs

Reilly has really taken to Sydney brilliantly
I know!!, I'm so happy

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh how wonderful that your big boy has taken in your little girl like that.........

Kind of lookes like a two headed cat!!
It kind of does doesn't it

Sydney had her vaccines that day and wasn't feeling very well (her little tushy hurt where she had the needles) so Reilly stayed right by her side all night

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. It's going to be wonderful watching them grow together!!! (hint hint...keep the pics coming!!)

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is just so wonderful!! I hope Marlee and Milo make it to that point some time. Right now they hang out in the same room and sleep touching at a distance sometime, but definately aren't up to cuddling. I think Marlee is still a bit miffed that Milo is such a high energy kitty!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I appreciate the cuteness alert!
I think that is every cat lovers' dream- to come home to find their babies lovin' like that- I don't think I've ever seen a sweeter sight
. I'm so SO glad they are getting along so well so soon!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yup, it's just adorable....and just so you know, we voted Reilly in our top favorite cats of the catsite! PS....LuckyGirl is looking a tad bit jealous of all that affection he's heaping on his "sister"......