Cute video of a kitten and the adult that it lives with..Reminds me of baby Midnight and my big boy

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
-

When I got the kitten settled, and the cats finally started playing, I was so worried they'd hurt each other- turns out it's perfectly normal lol, because I just found this cute video of two other cats playing just like mine :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

So cute!  I have to get one of those electric doggie toys for my 3.
My eldest says it's a Zhu Zhu pet. My cats don't like them(or anything else that moves without human assistance lol), but this little one seemed to lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My nieces and nephews play with those.  I'll have to see if I can borrow one to see what my 2 do...my guess is nothing like the older cat in the video! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine usually look at moving toys like-what is your story?...I don't like you! MOM, it's gonna get me!

the one toy Matt liked was these spinning tops with laser lights in them. He would sit and watch the light show...which ended promptly when he caught the spinning top 
 He's a techno-kitty .....stole the lights out of my Christmas tree too....we went unlit last year. I plan to find garland style lights this year, that he can't steal