Cute shoes = OUCH!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

And then I'd keep having cocktails and end up on my butt in the cute shoes!
LOL! That seriously happened to me the other day. We were in chicago for a concert, and I had some drinks...Well...some more drinks later, I ended up on my butt in a pond. lol. BUT...The one thing I did say (And I remember it clearly) "But my shoes are super cute!!"

And held my feet out of the water to show. lol. Fun time that was. (except the shoes came off after that, because I was all wet and the squeaked when I walked)

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

LOL! That seriously happened to me the other day. We were in chicago for a concert, and I had some drinks...Well...some more drinks later, I ended up on my butt in a pond. lol. BUT...The one thing I did say (And I remember it clearly) "But my shoes are super cute!!"

And held my feet out of the water to show. lol. Fun time that was. (except the shoes came off after that, because I was all wet and the squeaked when I walked)
Heh. What concert did you see? And what pond did you end up in? I'm intrigued...

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went and seen Kid rock at the AllState arena...

And then there's this hotel near that place that had like 2 small ponds and some HUGE rocks (that are WAAAY FUN BTW!) that we stayed at.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad you clarified that!

Thanks, I love the shoes too - plus, I love Payless, they have super cute shoes for the summer!

Lots of cute heels!
they do - & some are even comfy! i got these, in a hot pink/bright yellow combo - & have gotten lots of compliments on them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

they do - & some are even comfy! i got these, in a hot pink/bright yellow combo - & have gotten lots of compliments on them!
Those are super cute!

I never thought they would be comfy - I've seen them all over, people wearing them, but I never thought they would be too comfortable - but then again, who am I to say - I'm the one who wears 3" heels

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are super cute!

I never thought they would be comfy - I've seen them all over, people wearing them, but I never thought they would be too comfortable - but then again, who am I to say - I'm the one who wears 3" heels
they are like walking on pillows. & they're surprisingly warm - the neoprene-like substance holds heat, while the holes cool - so they're really all-weather shoes!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

they are like walking on pillows. & they're surprisingly warm - the neoprene-like substance holds heat, while the holes cool - so they're really all-weather shoes!
Really? I might have to get some!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my friends and I like to practice our best "Next Top Model" in our highest heels, so I've gotten better at walking in uncomfy shoes, but the pain always sticks!
Ah, the price we pay for fashion!

I didn't want my bridesmaids to have to be uncomfortable in their shoes at the reception (dancing and all), so I bought them all flip flops in the wedding colors to change into

Kenz, those shoes are cute girl!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

One of my friends and I like to practice our best "Next Top Model" in our highest heels, so I've gotten better at walking in uncomfy shoes, but the pain always sticks!
Ah, the price we pay for fashion!

I didn't want my bridesmaids to have to be uncomfortable in their shoes at the reception (dancing and all), so I bought them all flip flops in the wedding colors to change into

Kenz, those shoes are cute girl!
I tried Tyra's "smooth turn" in some high heels the other day - uh, yeah, didnt work!

I think thats so cute that you have flip flops for your bridesmaids! My cousin did that, they were adorable!

Thanks
I love those shoes, they are super cute with capris, skirts, pants - everything!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I used to buy cute shoes all the time with heels...I don't anymore, I always ended up giving them away because I can't walk in high heels!
How about buying some more in a size 8 and when you remember you don't do heels send them to my!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I tried Tyra's "smooth turn" in some high heels the other day - uh, yeah, didnt work!
Thank GOD I'm not the only one who's been attempting that! It's impossible!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank GOD I'm not the only one who's been attempting that! It's impossible!
I'm glad I'm not the only one trying either!

I don't know how she does it - I give her credit for doing it w/o falling over!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

One of my friends and I like to practice our best "Next Top Model" in our highest heels,
-and how old are you Amy?
Just kidding!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get some of those Insoles for high heels, sandles- Dr. Scholls makes some that are specifically for cute strappy shoes...also get those "love my feet" gel strips- u can cut them up and put them on the straps where they irritate u, and best of all- nobody will know they're there but you! Wal-mart sells all of it on the isle with the foot supply stuff such as powders and insoles. Hope that helps