Cute kitten

blueandpink .

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello friends!! in a previous post I was asking if he was going to be long hair or short hair. The answers were clear, long hair. And believe me you were very very right.
I have other cats all rescues like him, but this us my first time with a long haired cat.
He is lovely, big as the other adult cats but still a kitten (9 months) so gentle, nice with everything and everyone, the vets always tell me how sweet he is.
For the fun of it what cat do you think he looks like?
Happy Holidays!

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He could be pressed into the Norwegian look alike. With this somewhat triangularish muzzle, biggish, and also bi-color (the bicolor is no sure sign, but quite a few norwegians ARE bicolor, so its handy as long we talk a look alike).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueandpink .

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He could be pressed into the Norwegian look alike. With this somewhat triangularish muzzle, biggish, and also bi-color (the bicolor is no sure sign, but quite a few norwegians ARE bicolor, so its handy as long we talk a look alike).
They are adorable (norwegians cats) so I am a lucky girl for being found by a look alike norwegian kitten.
And that's the perfect excuse to download more cats pictures on all of my devices 😁.
Thank you very much for your answer.