Cute cat behaviors that you love to hate - post yours!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer - Waking me up by walking all over me and meowing. If we don't, she'll tap me with her paws on my face!

Chevy - Following me everywhere! He also lays right in the bathroom doorway when I go to the bathroom!
He insists on playing in a wet shower within 10 seconds of the human getting out! He "stretches" his front paws on our legs asking for attention.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

So I bring one hand up to cover my mouth. Pearl counters by trying to shove her nose under the edge of my hand... about a hundred times.
Meanwhile, I'm getting sleepy, starting to drift off... and of course, once my guard is down, I've got kittylips on mine within seconds! Which, no matter how much I adore her, is just... y'know? Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian and she's a carnivore...
My little Oscar was obsessed with licking the inside of my nose or ears when he was a baby. I'd sleep on my side so that he couldn't get at one of my ears, pull the covers up to my eyes then clamp my hand over my ear and tried to sleep. He was a persistent little bugger back then. Thank god he grew out of that behavior!!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

both of my females dunk their toys in the water bowl. Gette, however, goes a step further and throws her mice in the toilet bowl. And ever single morning, her favorite terry cloth belt (that was from my old bathrobe) is in the dry food bowl, even though every single night I put it back in the "toy box."
My male, Jiggy, never does anything like that!!!
Frisco puts his toys in his water dish too! When I read the part about the toilet I couldn't help but giggle. Maybe they are trying to teach you not to keep the seat up.

katyrmiller

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aren't kitties great?! But exasperating?! All of your stories are great! I can just picture them!

Miller, my siamese, hates it when I get in the shower. He sits on the edge of the tub, and paws at me through the shower curtain while yowling loudly! It doesn't matter if the curtain is clear or not, he still tries to "save me" when I shower!

Precious doesn't really have any bad habits...I know...a cat who doesn't do anything! She is 16 years old, so mainly she sits next to me and wants my hand on her no matter if I'm moving it or not!

And my newest, Wolfie...well, he's just developing some habits, but he's still a kitten so I'm trying to get past the bad ones!