Cute Antics, Tricks and Video Pics

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I'm biased,lol I think my Sami is adorable- he us a Certified Therapy Animal so here's one of his delightful little tricks that always brings a smile....
20210427_231416(1)_out0003.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure I uploaded video properly- tried my best to convert from mp 4 to jpg on my phone-I can see it so yall have to let me know of you can- lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness- I was so busy trying to attach my video that I did a lousy job with my OP

The purpose of this Thread was to invite everyone to show off your own cute little video clips of your precious little fur babies. There's probably other threads like it but I didn't see any - still trying to learn how to navigate TCS

So please,share for everyone's viewing enjoyment!

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't seem to change it from mp4 ....
So,until I can figure it out I hope others will share their own video clips of cute tricks and antics
I don't know how to upload a video to this site besides saving it to my YouTube account and then sharing the link from there..

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how to upload a video to this site besides saving it to my YouTube account and then sharing the link from there..
I don't have YouTube....maybe I can send you my little clip? Lol
I just don't know how to do anything digital or tekky,I barely get by with my phone

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Sami, Kwik's little guy. This is the video from her original post from up above. So here he is folks..

KWIK SAID:
"Of course I'm biased,lol I think my Sami is adorable- he us a Certified Therapy Animal so here's one of his delightful little tricks that always brings a smile...."

Kwik Kwik

sami

Last edited:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik you are more than welcome. I'm glad I was able to help get it uploaded for you. No problem at all!! 😄😄😺😺 anything for a fellow kitty lover and especially anything for the kitties. Sami has to show those skills!!!

Sami is absolutely adorable!!! I love the fact that it really is a game of fetch...unlike me and my girl I'm throwing it she chases it gives it a shake drops it and that's it I walk over and I fetch it myself to throw it again to the other side and do the whole song and dance again hahaha my silly kitty just catches it or runs and gives it a shake. When she is done with any toy she just lays on it lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik you are more than welcome. I'm glad I was able to help get it uploaded for you. No problem at all!! 😄😄😺😺 anything for a fellow kitty lover and especially anything for the kitties. Sami has to show those skills!!!

Sami is absolutely adorable!!! I love the fact that it really is a game of fetch...unlike me and my girl I'm throwing it she chases it gives it a shake drops it and that's it I walk over and I fetch it myself to throw it again to the other side and do the whole song and dance again hahaha my silly kitty just catches it or runs and gives it a shake. When she is done with any toy she just lays on it lol
Gabby has taught you to fetch very well now ,hasnt she?!🫣lol
Thank you again,it was wonderful talking with you too-our kitties bring us all together-our little furry Blessings just keep on Blessing us in such wonderful ways

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gabby has taught you to fetch very well now ,hasnt she?!🫣lol
Thank you again,it was wonderful talking with you too-our kitties bring us all together-our little furry Blessings just keep on Blessing us in such wonderful ways
She most certainly has thought me well hahaha
I'm glad I was able to help. It was great talking to you. And I'm grateful for our kitties blessings. They come randomly and you never know what it may be, but I truly believe our kitties do bless us every day.

I tell my husband often, "we are the lucky ones. Gabby picked us when she could have came out of her little hidey hole for someone else. After all the trauma she has endured she trusted us for some reason. She truly is a blessing"

Honestly I was looking for a kitty to be an emotional support animal.. Not officially but you know what I mean. Well I think she is the most perfect match for me. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

Her coming into my life has also lead me to this site, which lead to meeting some wonderful people. I am grateful for every blessing God has granted me.

Again it was no problem I am just glad we got it figured out lol. Took a minute but it worked.

Have a great night Kwik Kwik and give Sami all the love!!! ❤ ❤ 😺 😺