Custom Username Options

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

You have to type in the exact name of the font. You had "comic sans", but needed to type "comic sans ms" The best way to check is to make a pretend post and preview it. You'll see the exact BB code in the input box. You'll also notice that fonts have spaces, while colors do not have spaces in the name. I changed it for you Linda.
And now I can see the difference!
Looking good!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I asked for a font change but didn't get it - at least I don't see that my name font has changed.
I see the change now, looks great!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

You have to type in the exact name of the font. You had "comic sans", but needed to type "comic sans ms" The best way to check is to make a pretend post and preview it. You'll see the exact BB code in the input box. You'll also notice that fonts have spaces, while colors do not have spaces in the name. I changed it for you Linda.
ok, so i have a font question - what are the font choices? are they restricted to the list in the response area [Arial....Verdana] or any MS word fonts? i'm really partial to Papyrus - would that even be a choice? or can you see the choices when you purchase the font?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Papyrus isn't in the font list for posting, but I just tried papyrus and it worked. It may be using any regular windows font I guess.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Papyrus isn't in the font list for posting, but I just tried papyrus and it worked. It may be using any regular windows font I guess.
yippee!
now i have an even better reason to save those points!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I asked for a font change but didn't get it - at least I don't see that my name font has changed.
Yours look comic sans to me and bold too!!! And purple in color!!!