Cupid's home!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Finally!!! I'm soooo happy.

I put some sweaters on him and he didn't mind at all. He acts like they're not even on him.

I'm not that great at taking pictures.

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!

I just read your thread in the Breeder's Corner and then zoomed on in here hoping for pictures!

He's ADORABLE!!! And that's coming from someone who normally shirks at hairless kitties. I think I'm a convert!

I just wanna hug him to bits! He's so small!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A convert!
That's the best compliment ever.

lynx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWW!!!!!
He's too cuuuute! I love the white triangle point on his nose lying symetrical with the darker triangular mark on his forhead -coming to point at each other.

Those sweaters are too much! They fit him perfectly. Did you make them or buy them?

Anyways, I'm very glad for you that all the drama is out of the way and now you can sit back and relax for the holidays with your little baby!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG he is gorgeous (druling) awwwwwww and soooooooooo cute . Those sweaters are to cute on him
. I think I am in

Those pics are great , more pics please

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a convert too! I have to admit I never saw why people would want a cat that is not fuzzy, but he is ADORABLE!!!!

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW!

Cupid is absolutely beautiful, i must admit i've never really seen Sphynx cats properly, but he is soooo gorgeous and cute!

Just out of interest, what does his skin feel like? does he like to be stroked like a normal hairy cat??

wow!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's just adorable. No wonder you fell in love with him, the way you did. I'm so happy you finally got him. Merry Christmas to you, Cupid and the rest of your family.

subee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I thought a cat had to have fur to be cute. He is gorgeous. I bet they do not like winter weather as we have here in Indiana.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the way his head looks like he has braids! I don't know if it's coloring or skin wrinkles, but he's cuter than the dickens!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He feels like a warm peach.
He likes to be rubbed rather than pet.

I made his sweaters... out of socks!
I just cut off the toes and cut holes in the bottom for his feeties. They fit him better then any doggy sweater I've seen! They're long & straight. They'll fit him when he gets older too b/c they're super stretchy.

I was replying to a PM and Cupid kept jumping on the keyboard. I didn't know it until I looked in "sent messages" but he must have stepped on enter when I had them open b/c she ended up getting a bunch of blank replies.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG how funny
. I am sure the person who you pm back will understand it lol . I think it is a great idea with the cuting the socks to fit Cubid as a sweater . He sure looks really cute in it
. It sounds to me you have a lot of fun with your new baby
and sure looks that way too .

You can post a pic from Cubid any time ....hint

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cupid is gorgeous..and don't put your photo taking ability down, these are charming! I particularly like his face, his eyes are bright and alert, there is an intelligence and curiosity there that fortells much mischief and a great cat, I think

All it took for me to appreciate a sphynx was touching one once...so very warm and suede-like!

Back in the '80's when I was first showing Curls, we used to be benched in what one sphyx breeder called "mutant row", Curls and Sphynx were nbc (new breed or color, not championship class) at the same time

Enjoy your kitten, he seems to know very well that he is home,