Cuddles Update.

msgoody2shoes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a tease. I like unique names as well for cats. I like the name Cuddles of course though because that is the name of my grandparent's old dog who I adored. I'm kind of glad though that you are planning on changing it because to me Cuddles makes me think of my grandparent's white, fluffy dog and so it really seems it like it doesn't suit this cat.

Your cat looks a lot like my first cat. It's a very ironic story but my parents didn't know he was a Maine Coone when they got him (from a shelter) and they named him Timine (short for petit minou which means little kitten in French) and he ended up becoming a very, very large cat. Unless you speak French I wouldn't recommend naming her Timine though because it would be a little awkward, haha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not allowed to change her name, but I am allowed to name the babies, thats why I wanted suggestions.

I think it'll be soon.. she had what appears to be a mucus plug on her back end this morning.
and she's grooming her naughty bits alot. So hopefully it'll be by tonight.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She seems to be haviong contractions (I think) and the babies are kicked around like mad! This is the first time I have felt them in a few days.

Hopefully it's soon!

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
is everything ok ? any babies ? how is cuddles doing?
(Pacing the floor here)....
want to see the babies
sending easy delivery vibes your way

Jenn

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No babies yet.

She is laying on my bed, not wanting to move really.. but really affectionate still..
I haven't seen what I thought were contractions since this afternoon, so I dunno.