crying/peeing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bad sphynx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

It seems fishy to me, that they are willing to give you a $2000 kitten for free. Maybe they're just being nice, but usually they would want MoJo back for the replacement of the new kitten. Maybe I'm being cynical, but it sounds to me like they might have known that there was something, not quite right with MoJo, before they sold him to you. Then for them to be willing to put him to sleep rather than try to find out what the problem is, also seems like something isn't right. If his mother did mate with a Siamese, they must have had a feeling that something like that might have happened, but they tried to sell the kitten as a pure Sphynx, which would be dishonest. I don't know anything about Sphynx cats, except that they're really expensive, so I don't know if they can have blue eyes or not. It just doesn't seem right theat they wanted to put him to sleep. That really bothers me.

I've grown up with Siamese cats all my life, and I've only known one who acted and still sometimes acts psycho, and that's my cat Shane. My Rainbow Bridge Snoopy, was the sweetest, most laid back cat in life. My new little girl SunLee, is pretty playful, and can rival my Bengal Simba when it comes to jumping, but she's not psycho. Siamese cats are vocal, but not insanely vocal, unless something is wrong. They're not unpleasent to have around, but are actually a lot of fun.
Hi and thanks...hmmmmmmmm I didnt even think about this side of things, I just felt rescued knowing a friend for MoJo might help mellow him out with another of his kind to bond with. They did sale MoJo to me at a lower price than the other kittens are going for. maybe they do know something I dont or just did see that his temperment was off a little and hoped for the best with him and I. His markings are not siamese...I've seen other breeders and cats they have that do look siamese but the dark areas around face and feet are just dark skin not fur in the sphynx. True I have been around many siamese cats before whom are very mellow and some that are nutty...Mojo does remind me of the nutty kind and loves jumping to very high places like that of a siamese...hmmmmm. He's called a cream sphynx and in no way looks like the tri color of the siamese but his body structure does look very like that of this siamese breed only in structure, not unlike a lot I've seen with other breeders online when I googled.Hmmmmm, well all in all I have hopes the friend will fix Mojo and if not I'll just keep seeking and finding new ways to make him right. Thank you...lots of food here for thought!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bad sphynx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ya know also some breeders I've known after time just see there kittens/puppies as the same as a famer would with his live-stock...when they find out that bad traits are in one of there breeder animals they jump to thoughts and actions to keep the bad seeds out of any others litters they would produce. Really I tend to lean more to this with my breeders and think they mean no ill will to the animal...they just think it more humain and clean to go this way. Well in our talkings I think that has changed and they see Mo Jo now in a new light...that he is not just like growing and yeilding crops and even a bad seed with the right person can sit things right. Your right...to just give up a another cat for free could be fishy but...I think or want to think this is out of concern and kindness for wanting to set things right with me or anyone else they fill they may have distressed with what they sold. maybe I like to see just the best in people...But after the many talks with these breeders I feel this is out of there hearts now and really am happy to deal with them after all. My sight has gone under a new change and now at this point I think they too see with new eyes.
Thanks again
Rocky