Cruises

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Py~

that sounds like so much fun!! You'll have to let me know how it was. I have no idea what to expect! I hear that the Disney cruise is incredible. I've been reading a lot online about cruises lately and I haven't read anything less than stellar about Disney.

Have a good time!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've, always gone with Royal Caribbean. Disney is too kid-oriented, for me. I don't want to in the middle of the ocean, with a bunch of screaming kids! Now that mine are grown, I don't have any patience, for other people's. I can take my nieces and nephews, in small doses and, if they get too noisy, I can tell them to knock it off.

You all have fun, on those cruises, though. One day, I'll get Bill on one.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, my parents went on a cruise to Alaska a few years ago. They said it was one of the best things they ever did. It wasn't all that expensive, considering where it was. They went on a smaller ship, not one the big cruise ships. With the smaller ship they were able to go into areas that the big ships can't go into because of their size, and were able to see more wildlife and parts that most people never get to see. They said it was amazing, and highly recommended it to anyone. Just seeing their pictures they brought back made us really want to go!

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to work for Disneyland...

My fiancÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e and I got a great deal on a vacation aboard Disney Cruse Lines.......

We had a wonderful time - (I think I gained 20lbs!)

Food 24-7!

You'll have "TONS" of fun