Cruise Time!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We stopped by the travel agent after the gym this morning ---just to check! So much for checking. Booked a cruise for January on the Carnival Glory. Does the eastern caribbean. I know some people hesitate over Carnival but we've had good luck and good cruises with them - plus the fact that their prices are the best. So now we have the cruise to look forward to - as I've said before, sometimes the anticipation is ALMOST as much fun as the cruise itself.

Anyone want to join us? Pam? - talk to Rick. I know you'd love it.

This expense is coming right after my big dental bill, but we feel that life is short and we're going to make the most of everything. I have one more dental visit to get the partial - got my permanent crown yesterday.

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Again!

It seems like you've just come back from the last one...

Good on you

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooo!  Sounds lovely!  I was thinking of asking you to save some room for me in your suitcase; but then I remembered that you live in Florida!  Are you by any chance in need of a house sitter?  
  Both sound like a wonderfully, relaxing place to be in January!

The two cruises I've been on were both Carnival.  The last was in 2006; so it's been a while.  I enjoyed them very much!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We ought to set up a time where you can stand in front of one of the cruise cams and hold up a sign saying, "Hello, Catsite friends" If we were watching the KroozeCams site, we could see you live on camera.