Cruel for saving a kitty and keeping him indoors?

wendyr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, he is beautiful! He looks like my friends' cat, Sisko. Lovely.

We took our kittens in off the street, and they are very happy inside now! They have been with us for four months and especially after we got the speutering done with (two boys and a girl), no one has been begging to go outside. They look out the windows and chatter at the birds outside, but they are fine living indoors - I'm sure once your boy fully adjusts, he will be fine as well! It will just take a bit of time for him to adjust to his new (and wonderful) life.

Definitely get some toys - this will also help develop your relationship with him. Try DaBird. We ordered one and our cats go crazy. I am sure others will attest to its lure! If possible, a friend (after he recovers from his neutering) might be a good idea. Sometimes its not possible, but if you can get another cat, they do keep each other company. Our three are siblings, so they have never been away from each other and they love their cuddles but they spend a lot of the day playing with each other. It's nice because if we are gone all day then we don't really have to worry about them getting bored.

Good luck at the vets!

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wendyr

Definitely get some toys - this will also help develop your relationship with him. Try DaBird. We ordered one and our cats go crazy. I am sure others will attest to its lure!
My Zane gets up on his hind legs and hops like a small, fat, fuzzy, grey kangaroo for it.