Crosspost: Three Kittens and adult cat in need of a new home!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a crosspost from Petfinders:

I have three male kittens, litter trained, and their daddy who is also litter trained, all short haired tabbys, inside house cats, needing to fing a great home for them, my allergies are getting to bad to keep any cats in the house with two dogs outside, I feel they would be safer in a new loving home, I called around to all our local shelters and they are all full, and didn't give much hope to them being adopted,I live in Kentucky, so if any one loves cats and would like to help out please email or call me thanks 1-270-437-4664, or [email protected]

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to poor SJH, having to get rid of the pets....that is so sad! My sis had bad allergies, but an incredibly great health ins. program (she worked for the phone company), so she was able to get the shots, top of the line meds.,etc, in order to keep her cats & still live comfortably. But without the great health ins., a person would be in that same difficult situation. Sending prayers & vibes for a happy, good home for the cats, and comfort & healing for their owner....