crossing to the other side

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Pinki - but know that you did the most unselfish act when you helped her pass over to the bridge
Please dont feel guilty my friend - Pinki knows how much you loved her, how much you will love her forever and she is now at the bridge free of any pain and is running freely through the grass.
she will wait there until you meet again and until then will watch over you

RIP angel Pinki

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear Marilyn

I am sending my love to you.. I just wanted to remind you that you are not alone..

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you lost your Pinki. I know it is a very hard decision to make because my daughter and I had a little cat for fifteen years who had a cancerous tumor and we had to decide when to let her go.

You did the right thing for your little cat. The pain will be easier to bear as time goes by and you'll be able to remember all the things that she did that made you smile and laugh more often than the loss.

I will be sending you my prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mazzy12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi its now been a week since my Pinki has gone to heaven and it feels so strange I still keep on thinking she is with me an Its such a strange feeling that I dont like it feels so lonely without her and the first week was the hardest I am not a cry baby but all I did last week was cry and angry for a couple of days and I could not control it at work my poor work collegues some could not understand as they dont and never has animals.

I went shopping at the mall on saturday and they have a pet shop and I saw a ginger kitten just like my baby and I nearly bought the kitten and then I stopped myself as I think I should get over Pinki first before I buy another one and I decided to move residence so I think I should wait for the right baby to come into my life? and not to buy a kitten for the sake of having one!

Thank you everyone for your very kind wishes, thoughts, and advice it was appreciated!