Crossing the line....trust issues....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kinda an akward situation in a relationship when trust issues arise...but one day when my boyfriend and i first started dating...long time ago...i jokingly mentioned that if he ever had any doubts about me hiding anything...he was always welcome to look through my phone...etc...and you know what, he never has, i think my offer reassured him he had nothing to worry about, but also- we're really honest with each other...so he knows he can trust me and i feel the exact same way about him...it's awesome, to know that our relationship has a really firm foundation and that we don't doubt each other....if you can't trust the person you're with , then you can't trust you should never give them a piece of your heart...so i would say, make the offer...and be honest if you think someone has something to hide, if you have nothing to hide, you have no need to worry, but if you or someone is constantly doubting one another and unable to trust them...then maybe someone is hiding something and it should be discussed.