Crossing Over Question

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find all of this really interesting. I have always wanted to go to a tarot reader or a psychic but I can't bring myself to spend the money on it. I would also want to do some research to make sure the person was authentic. The only thing extraordinary I have experienced is ghosts and I contacted some authentic "ghost hunters" about my experience. They were very helpful because I had been wondering why I had experienced what I did. According to them some people have the capability to see them due to what they call "sensitivity" or "susceptability" Some people have this "gift" their entire lives while others experience it during a particular stage in their life. My situation was the latter (due to a particualr time in my life) and I haven't experienced a ghost in 11 years. Do any of you believe in people experiencing ghosts? I figure some people would probably think I am crazy but I know what I saw and what I felt!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gone to psychics often. My aunt is very into the "new age" type stuff and brings me every 2 years to a psychic fair for a reading. I have been trying to get pregnant for over 2 yrs & the psychic said that I would not get pregnant until 2002. She told me this in 1999. I haven't been pregnant yet - hopefully her prediction comes true