Crime in my Kitchen

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dearest Kim-

I had a very distressed email from Rocko last night- here's what he wrote:

Dear Sam-
I'm writing to you in concern that mommy's not posting enough pictures of me at TCS, mommy's always posting pictures of fat gogo and cute little spot, but I feel people are wanting to see some pictures of me, because I AM the cutest

Love Always, "the cutest" Rocko!

Could Rocko's dreams be fufilled? and we can see some more pictures of him.. prettttttttttttttttttttty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS KIM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
Hey Kim-
I always love the names of your cats TarBaby, GoGo Peanuts
soo very cute!!!!!!
wtg
Thanks Sam - TarBaby earned his name because years ago, when he was a kitten, he used to come lay down with me while I read Uncle Remus tales to my son. I swear that cat was craving Brer Rabbit - ROTFL!!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
Dearest Kim-

I had a very distressed email from Rocko last night- here's what he wrote:

Dear Sam-
I'm writing to you in concern that mommy's not posting enough pictures of me at TCS, mommy's always posting pictures of fat gogo and cute little spot, but I feel people are wanting to see some pictures of me, because I AM the cutest

Love Always, "the cutest" Rocko!

Could Rocko's dreams be fufilled? and we can see some more pictures of him.. prettttttttttttttttttttty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS KIM
ROTFL!! That was hilarious Sam! I noticed Rocko was getting jealous, so
I did one of him a few days ago in the Photoshop thread, see:

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kim, you should add a little jet pack on his back so it looks like he's hovering over the city.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by jmvito
Kim, you should add a little jet pack on his back so it looks like he's hovering over the city.
ROTFL!! Yeah! That would be funny! Something Buzz Lightyearish!!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i've had this problem too..not with cat treats but with the dry food....i left it in their room for a night and the next day, the two fellas have ripped open the dry food and have started feasting on it...man, i think they must have been eating the whole night through!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep the cat litter in a plastic bucket with a lid. When I went to do the boxes, this morning, SOMEBODY had managed to get the lid off and had used the litter, instead of the box. Fortunately, it is clumping litter and I was able to salvage most of it.

Considering Rowdy's dexterity and criminal tendencies, I suspect that she was the culprit.