Creepy movement

errin24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by AllegroNg

Crabwalk, anyone?
LoL!!!!! Too cute! I love it. My Oldest cat used to do that. She is five now and very crabby with good reason ( I also have 5 kittens - 4 at 3 weeks and 1 at 10 weeks who is as big as my 5 year old) He is a bengal and just naturally big not fat (per his last well kitty visit)

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Julia-

Yea, I wish I could get a picture of her! It would be too cute! Sadly I haven't got one. Its adorable, when she did that to Schmaltzin (she's the nermal to his garfield, in appearance and everything) she would sort of fall towards his face out of that position, and he would hiss and bat at her (Schmaltz has some issues from brain damage and I think the feline equivalent of PTSD).

Better yet, I wish I had a video.

I just know Zissou would do that to dogs too. That must have been hilarious! I know, you always expect them to hide from dogs but they hold their ground, don't they!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Euterpe

Thank you for the replies

I don't let her bite or scratch me, but my husband does :| He's sure that she'll grow out of it as she gets older (people at work told him this - the same people who told us to declaw her
), but i'm not convinced. So, i'll at least try to make sure *I* don't end up with a 10lb cat trying to beat me up!
lol No they dont grow out of it. i play very rough with my cat or cats now.
until they learn how hard to bite and scratch your husband will have lots of marks.

Now the only time i get any scratchs on me is when i forget to trim there claws.
heeh but then they where young, i went to work more then once, looking like i had been fighting wild cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

euterpe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't think my husband would mind the scratches and bites... but we've agreed not to let her do it now. It would be ok if she would learn it's just him she can do it to, but we can't gaurantee that and I don't want her to grow up thinking she can play roughly with peoples hands and feet.