Creating TCS Cookbook

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hedi,

If someone is going to be dishonest, they are going to be dishonest and there is not way to prevent it. But karma will get them in the end, I am a firm believer in that concept.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be really sad .

Bu you are right M.A. , one day they would get there pay back . What comm's around go's .......

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a work in progress_

Meow Page

I still need four more pictures of cats in the kitchen or in a cooking type theme picture

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let you all know that we are right on schedule!
I got pictures of 60 beautiful cats that all got incorporated into the cookbook. I'm finalizing both versions tonight, and should have them both converted to PDF and off to Anne to post on Meowhoo by Sunday. I want to double check the PDFs before I send them to her. It's looking REALLY good!!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heidi,

Just checking - did you receive the jpgs I sent you on Thanksgiving?

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked out the meowhoo page, it's looking good!

Just one little thing... I noticed my username was in it (which suprised me
) but it's spelled wrong.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're in the home stretch!

Got both of the cookbooks converted. The no-pictures version is 1.9 MB, and the pictures version is 2.6 MB. I thought it would be a lot bigger than that, but am pleasantly surprised. Just working out the details of how we want it to all come together with Anne.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohoo! My babies are on meowhoo! The page looks good, although I had to move the slide bar right and left to read the entire page. Is this just me?

I received some recipes over the weekend while I was away - great icelandic recipes, which would bring great international flare to the book. Are these too late to include, or do we save them up for volume 2?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just previewed the finished cookbook! It looks great! A HUGE HUG to ALL of you who accelerated this project and put other things aside to get this done! It is FABULOUS!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How can we buy the cookbook? I haven't been keeping up with what's going on, but I definitely want a copy!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here you go- again HUGE thanks to ALL of the wonderful people who got this thing off the ground!

Cooking With Cattitude

Those of you with websites, please feel free to place a link on your website for this. It will be announced in MeowMews that will hopefully go out tomorrow. Heidi, thank you for providing such a nice write up about it I really appreciate that you did that for me-

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got a dumb question , since I don't know jack duddely squad about pc .

Do I automaticly download the book on my pc ? Or what would I have to do ? Please help

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hedi, I will put up instructions on the download site this evening. I KNEW I was forgetting something last night!

Right click on the version of the cookbook that you want to download, and choose Save Target As. Then choose where you want to save the cookbook. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader already (the program that reads PDF files), you can get it free at www.adobe.com .

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW 149 pages . You guys did a awsome job
Yeah , that looks great . WOW ..... awsome .... I love it . I got the picture cookbook
. I make for sure 4 books and in case I make more I just donate more money . I can do that right ? Yea , I think so . At least I hope I can since I don't have to download any more . Now every body is getting a cookbook this year for christmas
. I am still excited what a wonderfull and great job you all did . And it is soooooo good to see all the kitties there

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, well, well...what a classy job, Heidi! Thanks for putting such a wonderful presentation on our project.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's lovely, and the touch on the <RB> kitties is wonderful
for when I saw Chris and Serrelinde, and a
at Lyra in her silly, life is wonderful pose.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have Paypal and cannot get Paypal

Is there any other method of payment??? I really want a copy bad! I will mail someone $5.00 if they donate using thier Paypal account.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeee help!