Crazy things you've said...

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I don't think I've ever talked in my sleep. But once in a while when I was half-awake, I would answer my ex-boyfriend's questions in French (which I know he doesn't understand)

And once, my ex-boyfriend had taken 2 extra-strength tylenols and 2 advils and was lying in bed... I'm not sure if he was asleep or just drugged out but he turned to me and asked me: "Marie... do you think that all vampires are left-handed?"
my answer: "WHAT??"
him (still very serious): "Are all vampires left-handed?"
me: "No... I don't see why they would be."
him: "ah, ok."
and he falls back to sleep

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I have a few!

Just earlier this week my co-worker woke herself up speaking Spanish! Now, she doesn't really know Spanish, just a little Italian...but she woke herself up saying something in Spanish!

When we were about 15 my step-brother's room was across the hall from mine. I heard him say something about riding the bus then hollar 'JUMUNGI!' through closed doors, closets and all!

DH has told me several times that I've woken him up in bed by sitting up, saying something along the lines of 'whinjncujhnrujnhwklcns.' After which I fall right back down and to sleep. Earlier this week he told me he woke himself up when he was shifting and 'butted' me and I said something. Since it was the night I pulled a back muscle and I wasn't sleeping well, I'm guessing it was along the lines of 'OW!'

A good friend of mine talks constantly in her sleep I think. We've been friends almost 10 years so I've got a few stories on her. The classics are: she was sleeping on the floor in my bedroom one night. I woke up to hear her say 'STOP BLOWING ON ME!' (I think the air had turned on or something, but the chick sleeps with a fan on every night anyway! Later that same night it was 'C'mon! We gotta go to the dollar store!' This girl will fall asleep talking on the phone and keep responding. Then suddenly her answers to your comments stop making sense!

Another friend of mine, during our early tender teenage years, fell asleep at a sleepover. While the other girls were still up, she sat right up and announced "I'm gonna marry Josh!" Josh's sister was about 2 feet away! She was mortified in the morning!

DH doesn't talk really in his sleep. But he frequently will toot, then chuckle. He's done that ever since we got married at least!

I think that's all I've got for now!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

DH doesn't talk really in his sleep. But he frequently will toot, then chuckle. He's done that ever since we got married at least!

I think thats a male thing. My kids will do that and laugh in thier sleep. My 4yr old will "toot", laugh and say "that tickled" in his sleep and never open an eye!

My husband is known to do it but he will let one go and go "damn" and roll over

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I think thats a male thing. My kids will do that and laugh in thier sleep. My 4yr old will "toot", laugh and say "that tickled" in his sleep and never open an eye!

My husband is known to do it but he will let one go and go "damn" and roll over
I think I'm relieved it's not just him!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I think I'm relieved it's not just him!
Nope, not just him

But at least yours doesn't fan the blankets afterwards

Of course I have a house full of potty humor... my boys (husband included) are easily amused by fart and burp jokes.... So I can see why they laugh about it in thier sleep

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!
These farting ones had me rolling...

That is soo funny! My love-turd, (I've recently been trying to stop saying "DH", it bothers me. Kind of strange.) sometimes farts in his sleep too, and he always blames it on me. He laughs and says "farter!"
But he's sleeping, and he's the one who farted anyway!

But he likes to mumble alot in his sleep. Wish I could make more out of it. Sounds like important stuff. lol.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Oh my gosh!
These farting ones had me rolling...

That is soo funny! My love-turd, (I've recently been trying to stop saying "DH", it bothers me. Kind of strange.) sometimes farts in his sleep too, and he always blames it on me. He laughs and says "farter!"
But he's sleeping, and he's the one who farted anyway!

But he likes to mumble alot in his sleep. Wish I could make more out of it. Sounds like important stuff. lol.

They are such children... but I find it funny too

My DH likes to pull the blankets over my head sometimes..

I threaten him when he does it that I am going to let Reilly hack a hairball up on his pillow or in his shoe

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I threaten him when he does it that I am going to let Reilly hack a hairball up on his pillow or in his shoe
I just found out, they call that a "dutch oven!"

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once on a band trip we stayed in a hotel. I sat up in the middle of the night and said, "I dare you to walk into the front room and see what happens!"

Another time I sleptwalk out into the living room, said, "I can see myself!" then went back to my room.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've gotten on the telephone and made plans to meet a friend for her birthday at a restaurant. Needless to say I basically stood her up till she called me! My Mom is the one who told me I did take the call and make the plans!

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Gah! Dutch ovening. Bf does this to me all the time and giggles while I lay there gagging. Those things HAVE to be at least semi-poisonous.

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My dad feel asleep with his eyes open one time and told my mom and I that he was going on a pinic on his harley. The food was in the saddle bags and then he went back to sleep. :/

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
These are so funny! The craziest thing that I remember somebody saying in their sleep happened back when I was 14. A friend stayed overnight, and screamed, "My sister loves to bake cookies! God bless us all!" in the middle of the night. She woke up my whole family.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I ever remember about talking in my sleep was several years ago on Halloween, I was up late, so I went and laid down in bed, and mom told me the next morning that I slept-walked into the living room and said "I don't remember what color it was.." and then I walked back to my room and got back into bed..