Crawling under the covers

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cupid paws at the blankets for me to let him under. If I'm sleeping he'll paw at my face/arms to wake me up. He used to get under on his own, but I started helping him and now he has forgotten how.
Sometimes he'll wake me up and I'll lift it for him and he'll just sit there like: "What? I didn't want under there." Then he'll jump down and come back and do it again. He will sleep by my side, or in-between my legs.

miyas_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miya has just recently taken to hiding under the covers. I wasn't able to find her one day, happened to press down on the covers and heard a soft "mew!" and there she was.

lizch6699

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My one kitty Baby Girl, sleep under the blankets with me from time to time but my other kitty, Otis prefers to sleep on top of my head or at least on my pillow. Man, aren't they cute

cwmsladym

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm jealous,lol! My Ash doesn't sleep under the covers, and hardly on the bed, actually. Sometimes he does. But most of the time he sleeps on the sofa or "his" special chair in the kitchen(if you look in his thread in the Furbaby Pics forum you'll see the chair I mean, it serves as scratching post as well..the only place he will scratch!)

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats don't sleep in the bedroom - or there would be no sleep
but Mister & Baker often climb under the blankets in the daytime and sleep.

dangermouse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Puzzle will sleep on the bed with me - her favourite spot is at the very end in the left hand corner. Although sometimes in the morning I'll turn over and accidentally kick her because she's crawled under the covers and is sleeping by my feet with just her little head poking out

madpiano

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat sleeps on the bed or a chair nearby, but doesn't like it under the covers. My old cat when I was still living with my parents used to "fight" for the pillow. She used to start sharing it with me, but as night went on, decided she wanted all of it. Her way of getting it ? Pushing her bottom in my face until I moved (usually pretty quick, as she wasn't big on cleaning in that area). Then she purred so loud that I couldn't sleep for ages.... LOL