Cpt Jack Sparrow's show debut

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne emailed me re Jack late last night (will call her today). Was 3 kittens, Jack (4 months), Pink (lavender 5 months) and the silver boy (7 months) competing.

Jack Sparrow got 4 BOB (out of 8) AND......................a 9th Best Kitten final.
She said he was wiggly, didn't want to stay on the table, but did play with toys and rub on the cage waiting.

She's hoping he'll be more relaxed this coming Saturday at his next show. I can work with him and get him more relaxed - did it with my Rexes and with Charlie.

I might get a picture posted of him - one of the breeders was taking pictures so we'll have to wait till she posts them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The lavender 5 month old took the other 4 BOB and all three kittens split on the 2nd BOB. Jack and Pink both got a 9th Best Kitten AB.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a few pics of Jack at the show. This boy is gonna be a BIG boy!

The 2nd one is apparently when he got his final - the rosette is on the cage (9th best kitten).

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh he's gorgeous - and he is a big lad already! Well done with the show, I look forward to more photos in the near future - he's absolutely lovely