Cow cats

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous boy. He was definitely cow cat doing a good tuxedo impression.
Excellent description, Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum and thank you! RK was one of feral-ish matriarch Maa's sons; the family was fixed, innoculated, vetted and adopted by us two locations ago. They are all so much loved and missed. RK was the shyest of the family and very rarely accepted any form of human contact. *Smart guy, that RK*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you know the belted Galloway cattle?
View attachment 449767
I've not seen those before but we'll have to remember them. They look pretty cool, don't know if it's true but according to the hoof gp, some cow's act like big dog's. Wouldn't like one jumping up to say hello though.:lol:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C catapault No, I hadn't seen those before, either, so I didn't know what I was missing. I love cows, and these are adorable! :loveeyes:
And catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Thanks for that! A very apt description. :) And yes, RK's color pattern was very like lovely Daisy's! :hearthrob:
Yes, I was so chuffed when I discovered the name “mask and mantle” recently. It’s nice that there is a specific term for that type of bicolour, and it summons up images of superheroes and the like!

(Seems in character that Daisy, Miss Fall-off-the-table-she’s-walking-on, has a mantle that looks like it’s slipping off her back.) :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I was so chuffed when I discovered the name “mask and mantle” recently. It’s nice that there is a specific term for that type of bicolour, and it summons up images of superheroes and the like!

(Seems in character that Daisy, Miss Fall-off-the-table-she’s-walking-on, has a mantle that looks like it’s slipping off her back.) :lol:
It's a bird. It's a plane.
It's...SUPERCAT! *Cue heroic music*
the-home-of-muffin-the-terrible.jpg

Would we LOVE to have this door???:lolup::yess::goldstar:

cowkittymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that this thread resurfaced! I missed it the first time. Attached is Calvin, on the pillow, and his littermate, Phoebe. Calvin is an oaf who loves to flop on the ground with a big thump. He drives his sister crazy. Phoebe is a skittish princess, and my best friend.

Attachments

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that this thread resurfaced! I missed it the first time. Attached is Calvin, on the pillow, and his littermate, Phoebe. Calvin is an oaf who loves to flop on the ground with a big thump. He drives his sister crazy. Phoebe is a skittish princess, and my best friend.
What adorable kitties they are!
I also have a Phoebe who’s a complete lunatic skittish princess, but she’s not a cow cat.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 449929

This will be my newest addition (I'll be fostering her two siblings as well). She's at my sister's house until next week when they are old enough to leave mom. I'm gonna name her Kilala
OMC! Kilala, you are adorable! and I'm sure your siblings are, too -- can't wait to see you all together, safe and happy in your new foster home! :hearthrob: :loveeyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those two are adorable :redheartpump::hearthrob: