Court Date in Five Days

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and I'm asking for those powerful TCS prayers and vibes. I think of Genesis everyday and don't want her death to be in vain.
I know many of you don't know her story, her very brief time with me. I fell in love with a little girl whose suffering brought me out of the shadow of mourning Bella. I knew her less than 48 hours but she impacted me so much!! Here are the links if you want to know about her journey:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224339
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=220895
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=220950
I know so many of your went through this ordeal with me. Now I'm asking you to see it through to the end with me. Whatever the outcome I know I will never forget her. Thank You All cheryl

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am marking the calendar. Some heavy duty prayers and vibes are going to be said between now and then.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have read the other threads. You have been an angel 2 times for this precious girl. Once when you rescued her and gave her love at the end of her life. And now, you are doing what you can to see justice served. Good luck to you!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheryl, all my hopes and prayers will be with you.

I had never read the 'finding Genesis' thread, because I knew how much it would upset me. I just read it, and now I know the story. That poor, poor baby. Thank heaven you heard her; at least when the end came she was with people who were caring for her. I shudder to think of her in that apartment. There truly aren't enough words for me to describe what I'd like to do to her original person; the same treatment would be too good for her.
I hope she is found guilty and receives the maximum penalty. I'm sure there's a special corner in hell reserved just for her and others like her.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Best wishes for the trial. Thanks for the link to the original posts so that I could read up on the background information.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes that this so called person gets justice and Genesis can finally rest in peace. If it wasn't for you Cheryl then she would have gotten away with it.xx

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope she gets convicted. I just read through the other threads and she is quite a monster for such a young girl. That she gets convicted and made an example out of.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My prayers are with you, Cheryl.
Thank you for having the compassion to care for Genesis and the courage to see that justice is done.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cheryl, we are SO here for you during this time! Mega vibes that justice will be done! And heaps of vibes for you, for the strength to see this through!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went through a tragic accident with my soul-mate cat Sheba Sept 26, 2004. I can pm you the details but I have a terrible neighbor who shot and killed her. He was originally charged with felony animal abuse. My case was much publicized in the local newpapers.
Due to TCS servers crashing several years ago all the posts have disappeared but older members may remember this.

I had appeared in court to read my victim impact statement. I went by myself. That was tough. I had several friends read my statement to fine tune it before I had to read it. I wanted my neighbor to look my in the eye and say I apologize to my face which he did not do. Of course I do not have any thing to do with him.
Bring some Kleenex. Take alot of deep breaths. Be prepared for local press to be in court they will ask questions. The entire experience as you know is quite draining.

Please feel free to contact me for advice.

Good luck. In the end it will be worth it.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For the awful person to get punished to the full extent of the law. I read Genesis's story and it made me cry and angry at the heartless girl. I do hope she gets what she deserves.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hoping that this non-human girl gets exactly what she deserves. To leave an innocent kitty alone without food and water is beyond my comprehension. I'm hoping she will never be able to have an animal in her life again under any circumstances, she is an evil person.

Genesis I am praying you didn't suffer and then die in vain, you will be missed by all of us.

Cheryl you are an Angel as others have said, you did all you could for this kitty. I only wish God would have sent you to her sooner, I guess He wanted Genesis with Him.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope she gets some kind of punishment that makes her realize how wrong what she did was. That's worse than if she had left her outside, if she had done that she would've had some kind of chance. It wouldn't have been much of a chance but it would have been something.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes your way that all goes well in court and that justice is served