Couples Tattoos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What school did you go to? I haaate Tillsonburg so much. I live in Mt Elgin, but I work at Subway in Tillsonburg. You probably know "the old school house" in mount elgin. Everyone around here does...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

What school did you go to? I haaate Tillsonburg so much. I live in Mt Elgin, but I work at Subway in Tillsonburg. You probably know "the old school house" in mount elgin. Everyone around here does...
Yah, I lived there for a while when I was younger, and went to Glendale..then moved to London about 4 years ago I guess now..Tillsonburg does suck

Um, I don't know about the old school house though..maybe I'm too old?? I'm 24. And I only lived there for a few years as my dad and sister both live there.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tats and actually took my honey to get his first one as a birthday gift. So in a sense he has a part of me with him anyway. I've thought about getting his astrological sign done somewhere or even his name or initials. Because, even if something happened and we weren't a couple anymore he will always be a huge part of my life. I've learned so much from him and being with him that it's something I would never regret. I don't think he's as into names but maybe the star sign thing. Of course, I don't need ink to remind me what we mean to eachother.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a few tattoos and the only tattoo I have with anybodys intials in it are my grandparents who passed away. I've started on one that will incoporate my b/f. (minus names/intials) I always wanted something tattooed on the inside of my wrist so i got my zodiac sign tattooed on my left wrist and once things are sealed, signed, and final with me and the b/f, his zodiac sign is going on my other wrist. Even if something happens to go wrong I wont have somebodys name/intials on me that i'll hate for the rest of my life, I'll just have a zodiac sign...lol.

Catlover...I know here in New Jersey any of the respectable tattooers around here, very few of them will actually tattoo names or intials on anybody. I wish you best of luck and find something that is meaningful to you and your b/f.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yah, I lived there for a while when I was younger, and went to Glendale..then moved to London about 4 years ago I guess now..Tillsonburg does suck

Um, I don't know about the old school house though..maybe I'm too old?? I'm 24. And I only lived there for a few years as my dad and sister both live there.
My boyfriend went to Glendale too. I think your too young to know about this house. It was a school in the 80s.

Anyways about the tattoos, my boyfriend says they are stupid to get matching tattoos or similar ones.