Could you spare some vibes for my interview tomorrow?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Take it if they offer you it Susie. At least it's an income until something else comes along, and if you do get it you might like it
You need to do whats best for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Take it if they offer you it Susie. At least it's an income until something else comes along, and if you do get it you might like it
That's what I'm thinkin Sues.........ask Jack what he thinks?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they offer it to you- I'd take it. You never know whats gonna happen in the future! If you need the money... you relaly can't afford to turn it down.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they offer you the position at the other place ask them if you can discuss it with your DH and get back to them the next day. Then call the Dog Spa and let them know you have another offer, but if they make you an offer you would prefer working with them.

Good luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

If they offer you the position at the other place ask them if you can discuss it with your DH and get back to them the next day. Then call the Dog Spa and let them know you have another offer, but if they make you an offer you would prefer working with them.

Good luck.
Well, that's pretty standard with me anyway. When I'm offered a job, I tell them something similiar to that, that I will get back to them.....but that's a good idea...if they offer it, then I will call the dog/cat hotel and ask them if they have made a decision.........

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sending good luck vibes to you that you get a great job.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, that's pretty standard with me anyway. When I'm offered a job, I tell them something similiar to that, that I will get back to them.....but that's a good idea...if they offer it, then I will call the dog/cat hotel and ask them if they have made a decision.........
I guess it also depends on pay too... of course whoever is gonna pay better will be a good deciding factor