Could you spare some vibes and prayers for my family?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didnt tell her we had moved, she thought my mother was still at the old address and sent a letter there, and we didnt foward her address at the post office. I dont know if the landlord will eventually give us all the letters that were there?

Its really complicated, she was supposed to come here last may, and then cancelled on the last minute. I had asked her to come here anyway my mother would have loved to see her even with a black eye! She wouldnt come and i left it at that, she moved into her sons place, his wife had a baby so she was looking after it while they went to work. She sold up the house and filed for divorce. She didnt have an email address anymore because she used the one with her internet provider. She stopped calling... and sending letters. We moved in November and that was it!

I hadnt heard from her since late may so i have no idea what went on then!

Originally Posted by GailC

Would not her own sister have contacted her by now???
Most of Neil's aunts and uncles have passed away and since I never knew really any of them I never grieved for them or went to their funerals. Several times we never knew about their passing until after the fact.
I agree that when you hear of someones' passing that is close to your age I think you tend to think a bit differently about it.
Hugs to you....

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, I feel for you and all this you have to deal with. I agree that face to face is best, though that is harder for you. I hope it all works out better than you fear.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran- there isn't much more I can add thats already been said, but I'm sending my prayers to you and your family

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can only offer you support. I have no idea of what the best way to break the news to your mom.