Could you dump her??

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww I just saw this thread of that little sweetie pie. What a gorgeous little muffin she is. I sure hope they will keep you updated and they know she is in a calendar, like she deserves to be

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww lil Shirley Temple has a furever home! I don't know whether to be happy for her or sad for me that I'll not have any new pictures of her to go goo goo gaa gaa over

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sadly I didnt take any new pics its been hectic around here.

Yeah They had actually contacted me about Flop but since I am holding him for someone else they still wanted to meet him just in case that adoption fell through.

WELL when they came for a visit they met all 4 of my kitties (Stoney,Flop Digger and Shirley to!) WELL... they oood and aaaad over Flop...then My lil sister took him back.. The Father was Crazy about Stoney but their youngest just didnt not put Shirley down. She was a young teen and I could see myself in her eyes. Their mom is involved with a dog rescue about 45 min from me.

WELL sure enough they wanted Shirley
(like who wouldnt when they met her in person)

She won the photo contest? I could never refind that thread. ***so lost***

I will tell them!

It was so hard to see her leave. When you hand raise them for any amount of time its crushing to see them go

I Have kept in touch with her new family. She is doing wonderful! maybe I can get them to send me a pic and I will post it!

Mandie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I took a pic a few days b4 she left of her and my sister. so one last pic

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is just too precious for words. I'm so happy she has a wonderful new home but I sure appreciate how difficult it must have been for you to let her go.