Could use some thoughts or vibes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone!!!!

Im totally taking it easy. LOL maybe too easy...bean is always sleepy. LOL Bonus!!! I totally get out of stacking wood..lol I even threatened to get a dr excuse to get out of it LOL!! Sad news...no more four wheeler... :( Boooooooo but its all good!!!

Also..So much for not spilling the beans. So far Ive told all ya'll, the pregnancy forum Ive been on since we started trying, my mom, both sil's, and df told one of the guys he works with cuz they found out they are pregnant the day after we did, his boss, and his dad yesterday. Theres literally only two people left to tell. We are horrible at keeping secrets. And to think we have the intention of not telling anyone what we will have...LOL

Anyone wanna help me poof these next couple weeks away...LOL especially since if the next appt goes well then Im getting a full half hour massage at my dr office. Its a new part of my insurance where I can get a free half hour massage once a week at my dr office. Ive never had a massage before so Im like super excited about that. LOL

Grow Bean Grow!!!!