Could someone help me with my Senior cat Snoopy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dont give up on the dear old soul just yet. constipation makes us all feel rough! Trouble with the little old ones is that they just look so frail (my tulips is 18 so I know what you see). Keep trying with the food stuffs and plenty of water. I do agree though that if he is no better a vet trup Monday is called for.
Good luck - I am encouraging Snoopy on from this end (oops)!

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Snoopy's doing better today. If not, I know you'll be taking him to the vet. I agree with the others - keep trying everything you can. If Snoopy's dehydrated on top of being constipated, it's no wonder he's refusing food and acting miserable. Those two things combined will make a cat feel lousy. If the vet gives him subQ fluids ASAP, he will feel MUCH better, and it will help with the constipation, too.

Hope, you've done a wonderful job getting Snoopy to 20 years old. I've got my fingers crossed that this is a temporary setback for him, and you'll both have more time together. I know it's hard, but for his sake, try to stay strong and be reassuring to him. You don't want him to sense that you are worried.

All good thoughts and best wishes to you and Snoopy!

Status
Not open for further replies.