Could my girl be a Nebelung?

Melodius1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
0706212158_HDR.jpg
so I am new to this site and postong a thread, but I was curious if anyone would know what breed/s my sweet little Paullette could be? Closest I have found from googling is a Nebelung! The description of their personality and behavior seems to fit perfectly for her lol. She is about 8 months old
0707210923b.jpg
0522211838b.jpg
0712211134b.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 387667so I am new to this site and postong a thread, but I was curious if anyone would know what breed/s my sweet little Paullette could be? Closest I have found from googling is a Nebelung! The description of their personality and behavior seems to fit perfectly for her lol. She is about 8 months old View attachment 387671View attachment 387668View attachment 387669
Hello Paullette and Melodius1 Melodius1 and family, and welcome to TCS! Certainly reminiscent! although if you did get her from a "breeder" she is probably mixed genetically, which makes her stronger and healthier, in most cases, than the "purebreds" and just as beautiful! Her housemate is gorgeous too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Melodius1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Paullette and Melodius1 Melodius1 and family, and welcome to TCS! Certainly reminiscent! although if you did get her from a "breeder" she is probably mixed genetically, which makes her stronger and healthier, in most cases, than the "purebreds" and just as beautiful! Her housemate is gorgeous too.
Hello! Thanks for your reply! She is a beauty no matter what 😊 She and our other boy are both rescues. They are not related but were raised together, the foster said there could be a little maine coon in one of their moms. The boy is so handsome, tabby mix or cypress I believe!
PSX_20210312_112354.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Thanks for your reply! She is a beauty no matter what 😊 She and our other boy are both rescues. They are not related but were raised together, the foster said there could be a little maine coon in one of their moms. The boy is so handsome, tabby mix or cypress I believe!View attachment 387678
You're so welcome and so right! The thing about cats is that every one of them is gorgeous and unique! "Rescued" is my favorite "breed" too, and the many cats in my life have all been rescues, most from "the streets" and some from rescues, and a couple from people who needed to rehome them. Baby Su, 16, was born feral and rescued by us as a kitten; and Elvis, 13, joined us after his dad decided to marry a woman who is "allergic" four years ago.
IMG_2152.JPG