Could I get some prayers please?

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Hi Everyone,
As you know I've been pregnant for about 34 weeks, till yesterday. Brandon Hall Davis is here!! However, he is in the special care nursery because he was having some breathing problems from being so early. Could we please get some of those wonderful board prayers and vibes for him? They said he could possibly be in the hospital for the next two weeks. Brent will be staying at home this week because he has to work, but I will be staying here at the hospital so I can be with him as much as possible. Thanks in advance for prayers/vibes. I'll try to post an update as soon as I can, but it may be difficult. Thanks again.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Congratulations on your baby boy!

Very strong prayers & vibes coming your way for you all!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats and good health vibes for your little boy!
We've got a history of preemies and underweight babies in my fam, so I've seen many of my cousins and other relatives worry about their little ones--its so hard!
All of them are now healthy and growing like weeds--I'm sure your little one will be home before you know it!

zazusdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jay and Kimmy here (zazusdad and zazusmom)

We just want you to know that we are thinking of you and the baby. We hope all will be well and are sending the vibes
CONGRATS on the new member of your family.

Keep your chin up and all will be well!!!!!!!!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laura, congrats on the babys birth and I am send HUGE MEGA VIBES to you and little baby Brandon! Before my sisters last son was born they had only given him a 3%-50% chance of survival. After 3 months in the hospital and a few very scary moments he's now nearly 3 years old. Smartest little one you'd ever meet too. I am sending the vibes from him on to you!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you. Sending positive vibes Brandon's way, so he can go home with you soon.

I know things have advanced a great deal since I did high risk l&d, but 10 years ago, I'd give anything to be delivering a patient with a 34 weeker versus some of the 26-28 weeker's we delivered. I believe he will do well.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All my prayers and good wishes are with you and your family. Congratulations on your new addition.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new wee person! Lotsa prayers and }}}be strong and healty{{{ vibes to the little guy.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!
Welcome, Brandon Hall Davis!

Your little baby boy is absolutely in my prayers!
I agree with Pat, at 34 weeks, he'll do great! Also, I was 2 months premature and turned out ok. Brandon will be home with his Mommy and Daddy in no time at all!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, Laura & Brent! And welcome, little Brandon Hall!
I am adding mega {{{prayers & vibes}}} for your good health, little boy....and for encouragement and continued happiness for Mommy & Daddy! Please, Please keep us posted, Laura!! Hugs, Susan

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending strong healthy baby vibes to Brandon

Congratulations Laura!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you and the best of luck for little Brandon! I am sure he will soon catch up and do just fine.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!

Lots of good, healthy vibes going out to you both. My family has had a few premature births, including myself, and I'm just fine.
My brother in laws twins were born months premature, and everyone is just fine. It is amazing what modern medicine can do today, but I don't think you little boy will have the need for it!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
: Congratulations
:
Welcome to the world Brandon Hall Davis

Prayers & good wishes to you & your family