Could i be pregnant?!?

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats hun, and thats a great age difference between the kids. My boys are 3 years apart and yes it was hellacious with a 3 year old and a newborn but i wouldnt change it now that they are older. Congrats Congrats Congrats.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Even though it wasn't planned.

I think 2 years is a nice age difference

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted to add my Congrats!
It may seem like a lot to handle, but I know many women have two younger children at once & it can be done!

Let us know when you tell hubby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I just wanted to add my Congrats!
It may seem like a lot to handle, but I know many women have two younger children at once & it can be done!

Let us know when you tell hubby!
...I told him! He came to pick me up at my lunch break to pay some bills
and I told him I was a week late for my period. So he asked me if I had tested or anything and he says 'Was it negative?' I actually had to laugh and he just said 'OH'. But he quickly said 'Well its here, we gotta get your butt into the doctors office so they can check you out'

Then he told me he already knew! 'Cause I was being tempermental with him (yea right) and I was more tired than normal...go figure

Now its my moms turn. I dont know if I should tell her this weekend. Im thinking on Monday when we are on our way to work (she starts on Monday at the office) so she has time to think about it and not too much time to express her 'feelings'. Please wish me well!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Some people dont realise they are pregnant untill a month or two later
That's me, I didn't realize I was pregnant until a month later when I was putt-putt golfing and got a 'dizzy spell'. I thought at first it was just me having a spell (I get heat exhaustion easily). My first signs of pregnancy was that I started having tingle-ly breasts...anyone else experience that? So when I got to a restaurant I drank lots of water. Then I went home and took a pregnancy test and it tested negative. Next day,....I took a second test and it tested positive. My 3rd to 5th month was morning sickness extreme.....and now my baby is 19 months old. I plan to have hopefully number 2 this year or next.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats sweetie!!! And I'm so glad your hubby is happy about it and wants to get you in as soon as possible to be safe for your sake and the baby's.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!!
Congrats!!!! I might be PM-ing you a lot with questions about your pregnancy to make sure I am not some weirdo going through things on my own...like those weird boob pains and only being able to stay up for 12 hours and by hour 13 needing to call it a day and take a nap....

AHHH this is great!!!
I told my mom..and shes my toughest critic..she took it well..she says she doesnt like to think about it to much because she had many miscarriages and just wants me to have a healthy baby and not go through what she went through...so she is waiting for our doctors appt. so we can hear the heart beat. Oh and my fiance dan....at fist crapped bricks but now he is all exctied. I thought he would be depressed 24/7.

you make plans to see the doctor yet?
Oh I have so many questions! girl i will be pm-ing you later!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

YAY!!!
Congrats!!!! I might be PM-ing you a lot with questions about your pregnancy to make sure I am not some weirdo going through things on my own...like those weird boob pains and only being able to stay up for 12 hours and by hour 13 needing to call it a day and take a nap....

AHHH this is great!!!
I told my mom..and shes my toughest critic..she took it well..she says she doesnt like to think about it to much because she had many miscarriages and just wants me to have a healthy baby and not go through what she went through...so she is waiting for our doctors appt. so we can hear the heart beat. Oh and my fiance dan....at fist crapped bricks but now he is all exctied. I thought he would be depressed 24/7.

you make plans to see the doctor yet?
Oh I have so many questions! girl i will be pm-ing you later!!!
You go right ahead and PM me all you like, I think at this point I really need someone to talk to, and I think its great we are around the same # of weeks, so we just might have alot of things in common. As for those 12 hour days, I am usually a big sleeper, but with my first son I would be asleep at nine pm and awake at 1pm, so I was having what, 8 hour days? LOL

With this one I havent really noticed any change but hubby says I am definately sleeping more and am moodier. I havent noticed anything yet. Sometimes I get a tad bit of heartburn, and the slightest wave of nausea, but nothing big *crosses fingers*