Could i ask for your prayers?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Emma knows how i come on to TCS and i told her that people on the site would be praying for little Summer. She e-mailed to say ' Wow, peoples thoughts have had some effect!!'
(I knew they would though
).

All the nurses are under strict orders by the vet that Summer must not come out of her cage!.

She is passing urine with no blood, so they are so pleased with that

The vet has promised Emma and the rest of the nurses that he will try his best to fix her, but wants her to have complete rest and recoup a little longer before he does anything.

Emma said it's sounds awful leaving a kitten with a floppy broken leg, but she is confined and is on strong pain relief.

Emma said we should have called her miracle after what happened to her.

The owners went to the surgery to have everything explained to them and what the costs would be, needless to say they haven't been in touch since, and the telephone number they left was a false one
. Emma and the rest of the staff at the surgery were furious at this, but pleased in another way in case she wasn't looked after properly.

Either way Emmas surgery are going to operate on wednesday and little Summer will be put up for adoption on saturday where they will make sure the new owners are genuine

Thanks again everyone, i knew i could count on you all

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is wonderful, Susan!
Now Summer will not only is on the road to recovery, she will also have the family she deserves that will give her the love and care that she needs!
Shame on those other people who abandoned her
It's their loss, they didn't deserve little miracle Summer. Please keep us updated on her progress!

mamam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Miracle baby Summer is so lucky to have a dedicated vet team working for her. Some people would give up on a cat hurt that bad, but Summer deserves a chance at life. She is in my prayers too. Emma and her coworkers are heroes
and Summer is so fortunate to have them.

At least those people who abandoned Summer brought her to the right place.

artful badger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Keeping Summer in my thoughts. I'm sending good vibes for a successful and uneventful surgery and a great home.

Fingers and paws crossed here.

~Heather