Could I ask for some board magic please?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I would like to ask you all for some board magic/vibes/prayers for success tomorrow in my son Mike's car quest? His father is taking him to an auction to look for a car. We, my husband and I, have done all we can for him, putting him through college etc. and his own father has basically done nothing to help, but now Mikes old clunker is about to go belly up for the last time and unforuntely the well is dry for us as far as buying him a car. His father isn't actually either, the deal is supposed to be that Mike uses his savings and my X will pay the difference, then Mike pays him back instead of getting a loan with high interest. Mike desperately needs a car, his is worthless and it worrys me that he has to drive it at all. We have offered to co sign on a loan but the payments were more than Mike could afford and we can't make them for him. So, I am asking all you kind cat folks to be rooting/vibing/praying for him tomorrow so he can get something safe to drive. Thanks alot and sorry this was so long.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY for Mike! He will get a car--he has to, he deserves it!!

My thoughts and best wishes are with you guys. {{{{{good luck vibes being sent}}}}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. He is going first thing in the morning and supposed to let me know by tomorrow night what happened. I really appreciate it! He REALLY needs to get a car tomorrow if at all possible.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well TODAY is the BIG DAY. Please keep sending the good vibes/prayers. Thanks again everyone, I REALLY appreciate it.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending prayers for a safe dependable car for Mike. I know how it is to have a car that is always breaking down. Last year, at 45 years old I finally got my first new car.
It is such a relief to not worry about being stranded on the side of the road.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the auction should have plenty to choose from-just make sure it gets inspected. There are alot of Hurricane Katrina cars going through auctions and those I would not recommend.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the good wishes, alas it was not to be. I am hoping maybe his dad will take him to a dealer to look.