Could Hootie be pretending to be in heat? (Yes I know that sounds silly)

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off I plan to get Sissy and Hootie spayed hopefully this summer, they just turned two yesterday YAAAY! Sissy goes into heat more frequently than Hootie, every two to three months it seems. Hootie was in heat last December and it seems her heat before that was in December of 2012, so once a year for her. Anyway, they have never been in heat at the same time before and Sissy is in heat right now (her fourth day). Hootie is acting very strangely, walking around meowing and rubbing all over things, like she's going into heat, but I get the impression that she is just pretending for attention. It sounds crazy but Hooite has always been the attention hog and she gets jealous when Sissy gets a lot of attention, especially from Daddy because Hootie is a Daddies girl. I guess if Hootie doesn't start doing the butt wiggle I'll know for sure. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guh pretty sure Hootie is really in heat with Sissy. This is insanity. I really need to get them spayed!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we know what happens to human females who live together. . .:lol3:

Yep, for your own sanity I think you'll want to find a way to get them spayed pretty quick! ;)