Could he be a Bengal mix? with pictures.

punky-fairy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

punky-fairy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't see any Bengal in Max. Just a cute domestic short hair tabby. =)
Oh okay :) I'm not very knowledgeable about cat breeds, so thanks for your reply and i will be sure to look into that breed! Have a nice day ^_^

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree with Catpack.

I see also he is no semiferale.  He must have gone astray, or got dumped.  He must have lived with people earlier.

Tx for helping him!

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

punky-fairy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I agree with Catpack.

I see also he is no semiferale.  He must have gone astray, or got dumped.  He must have lived with people earlier.

Tx for helping him!

Good luck!
that's what i think too, even though he still hisses, snarls etc. at my mom and won't go near her. he will still hiss at me if i move too quick or accidentally startle him, he won't leave our bathroom, which is a-okay with me, at least until i get him fixed, and de wormed. there's a cat shelter in town that does it for free. I also need to get him into the vet for a checkup and to have a full blood panel done. As this kitty was an unexpected surprise I won't have the money to take him for at least another couple weeks. Hopefully by then he will have gotten more used to my mom and I :) And I've looked around and asked around, and no one has been looking for a cat or anything. There's another neighborhood stray that my neighbor and i feed, but he has taken a liking to my neighbor so i don't see him much anymore. I just figured he was possibly one of the neighborhood strays that goes around from house to house and gets fed, but he is very small and underweight, skin and bones tbh so that might not be entirely correct. My mom and i think he was most likely abandoned :(

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree with Catpack.

I see also he is no semiferale

. As this kitty was an unexpected surprise
Seems to be a Christmas gift, for both parties at that.    :)

Congrats!

I saw also your parallell post in the F&S   Forum.