Correct me if I am wrong..

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Chloe would lay down IN her water bowl and go to sleep if she could. She already sleeps right against it with her front paws tucked under and her head hanging over the side of the bowl.
I cant wait till the first time she needs a bath. She will probably swim around in there too.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie, you have GOT to get a pic of this! I mean padding around, or playing in a couple inches of water is one thing, but swimming ... ?

GOT to see it!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Magnum actually cries for a bath every month or so - I actually just bathed them all today.

Mags and Boomer will quite happily play in a bathtub if its not too ful of water.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

Katie, you have GOT to get a pic of this! I mean padding around, or playing in a couple inches of water is one thing, but swimming ... ?

GOT to see it!
I got a disposie camera...lol its in the bathroom. I will try i promise lol

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My girl likes to hang out in the bathroom with you while you shower, now Japanese bathrooms are like a large shower with a bath in it.
Ginger likes to sit on the bath cover to watch us wash, last night she decided to walk around the edge, hit a slippery spot and fell in!
DS and I just cracked up laughing before fishing her out (soggy up to her chin), sat her on a towel on the floor and jumped in the bath ourselves.
Silly girl gave herself a good clean and then up to the edge of the bath again
And tonight there she was, sitting on the side of the bath again, this time trying to catch the water coming out of the shower head (its on a hose). So tonight it was two wet paws and a soggy chin , she looked like a bear trying to catch salmon.
Squirting this girl for bad behavior would never work, she'd just try to catch it!

Kinda hard to grab the camera when you're dripping wet.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about when I was bathing my princess Bridget the other day in the shower and she was so relaxed that she fell asleep! I about died laughing!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehehehe sounds wonderful! Tosca hates water, but my previous cat Candy used to swim too... I always thorught she had a screw loose somewhere.....