cool cat sanctuary. Must check out

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think they're up to 500 cats now. It's amazing what he and his band of volunteers do for these cats and how well cared for they are. I've seen his story several times on various TV shows and magazine articles.

Here's the link to the Caboodle Ranch http://www.caboodleranch.com/Index.html

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is absolutely fantastic, the cats look like they love it, I've looked at the website and they also have some fab stuff to buy in the shop (secret santa
). x

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is even working on making a fenced in area for FIV positive cats, so that they can have their own space and not infect the others. What he does is definitely amazing- especially considering he didn't even LIKE cats before!

goodcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow... The world needs more places like this. (People like this on the other hand, I believe we have in ample supply. It's places with the resources to help them accomplish something that are all too rare...)

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How wonderful is this, I just loved seeing this and thank goodness there are still people who truly care.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One of my GFs sent me the link....he is an amazing person to go through so much for those little babies. Truly an angel for the cats.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad sent me an email with a link and pictures yesterday. Such an amazing place and person to do such a great thing
I wish I were able to do that!