Contacts

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by babyharley

I've had them rip before, and I was so mad cuz they aren't cheap!
( I wear the colored ones
)

I've had to stop wearing my contacts for about a month now - I wore mine too often and got an eye infection - NOT pleasant!

I miss my contacts, but I'd rather wear my glasses than go blind I guess!

Good luck with your contacts!
I did the same thing. I wouldn't take them out for a month at a time, I would even sleep in them! Then I got an infection to and had to start taking them out every night. Mine used to rip all the time or I would take a chunk out of them with my fingernails. I've also lost them behind my eyeball, that's gross, and had to have someone else pull it out for me (gotta love husbands.) This is why I had LASIK done. Now I don't have to deal with any of it and my vision is better than it was when I was wearing contacts

justgreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

My next optometrist appointment is August 10, so I'm going to talk to them about a different type of contact lens. I might try those that you mention. I don't MIND my glasses, but I really want contacts that work well for me before my wedding.
If you ask your doctor, the first pair should be free. I get them online now , six pairs, for around $60.00 and usually the shipping is free.