Conner and I are newbies!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello all kitty lovers! I am pleased to join this site. My kitty Conner is about
a year and a half, he is a persian/siamese. He has fairly long hair and he is a dark cream color with dark greyish brown markings. He rides everywhere with me in the car and is oddly enough very well behaved in the bath. If you tell him to stay and you walk out of the bathroom and come back in you would see a unhappy drowned rat resembling a cat but still sitting soundly in the tub! He only sleeps at night if he is under the covers with mommy or daddy. I am thrilled to have a place to brag about my kitty and learn about other people's pet parenting experiences! I am not able to get pics up yet but i will try to do so with speed. So pleased to join all of you!

----Sanctie and Conner

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to you and Conner - he sure does sound sweet! What a great little guy you have! I hope you manage to get some pictures to show us... we'd love to see him!

Glad to have you here and I'm looking forward to getting to know the two of you better!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!
and we are thrilled that you have joined us... brag away!
hope to see pics of your kitty! what a good boy! he sounds like such a sweetie!!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your bath story is totally awesome! What a patient and longsuffering kitty.
Welcome to TCS, Sanctie. I look forward to hearing more Conner feats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for everyones support,, it's great. I feel very welcome. I love all of the pictures of your kitties, they are all so precious!!!!

Sanctie and Conner

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS, Sanctie and Conner!
So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
Conner sounds so beautiful! We would really enjoy seeing pics of your little boy! What a sweet baby to snuggle up with Mommy and Daddy at night, and I'm so relieved that you know to never leave Conner alone in the bath nomatter how well behaved he may be!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

zinc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS
..Conner sounds soo sweet! I've one well-behaved kitty too and 2 teenkitties just like teenkitties would be

Happy New Year!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome and please know that we love hearing stories about your kitty Conner. We all love to brag about our special fur babies and never get tired of bragging or hearing someone else brag. All of us here know how special cats are and just simply cannot get enough (speaking for myself but I'm sure the others will agree).

Looking forward to pictures!

Linda and Bijou

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and Conner!
Can't wait to see pictures, enjoy the forums!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

I am thrilled to have a place to brag about my kitty and learn about other people's pet parenting experiences!
oh you certainly have come to the right place

WELCOME TO TCS

looking forward to hearing more about the antics of Conner - who sounds adorable

Welcome again from me & my boys