Congradulations on the new house Deb25!!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Deb

Sorry, for using this post to blab on about the music thing...but it's a passion I'm sure you all understand...Hey, so you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? LOL...God Bless YOU...I don't know how you do it. You're such a hard worker. Me, I'm lazy...my time in at work...the gym and I'm nite nite...LOL Please post some pics!!!!

Later Babe...Love,

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat:

Don't worry about it. That's what I like about the posts here. If something sparks conversation, the topic just goes that way.

Believe me, I am NOT usually this motivated. I think fear plays a big role! BTW, you don't have to worry about bringing the toolbox, just come and visit. If those kitchen cabinets haven't fallen off the wall completely by September, I'll be truly amazed!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb; I meant what I said about making you something for a house-warming. You let me know what your colors are when you finish the move and I will send a silk swag or wreath or arrangement to help decorate, or just to fill up the wall space. I remember when I moved into my first house; I was overcome by how much blank space I felt I had to fill. Unlike living in a cramped apartment or row house. . . . . .:jarswim:

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3LK:

LOL. This house isn't much bigger than an apt., and I certainly do appreciate your offer. My main color is hunter green, also navy and burgandy. I have a lot of that color in accent-type stuff. A wreath would be simply mah-ve-lous! Thank you ever so much!!!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Deb

I'll bring it anyway just in case, you'd be shocked at the tricks up my sleeve...
We can always work on something else if you'd like or we'll see about those cabinets...trust me...I can put them back on the wall if they're that bad! Which I have a feeling....

There's nothing better than free anything!

Love &

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by airprincess
'what has my little bull in a china shop done now?' bless his heart.
Dear
Airprincess

I can't believe my eyes...are you saying you're a clutz? :laughing: My x used to call me his "beautiful trainwreck!" :laughing: I am the worse!

Love &

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deb....glad to hear everything is going well with the new house!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat,
I trip when I walk over linoleum! I knock stuff over all of the time and I've fallen down the last 3 steps of my stairs TWICE in the last 3 weeks. the first time I hit the floor w/my entire body & felt light headed afterwards, the second time I landed on my feet, twisted my knee & was in pain for 4 days. both times it was night & I was rushing down stairs.

Deb25

so this is the weekend you move in....I do not envy you! one my least favorite things to do!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear
Airprincess

I'm not so sure that I can beat that in one day, but I'm runnin' a close second! Wow....you are a bonifide clutz!
MY long lost sister!!!!! :laughing:

Love &

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AP:

Thanks for reminding me. :confused2:

I have been moving lotes of small stuff over since Sunday and putting it right way. Things are shaping up. Had the cable guy in today. I'm actually more worried about catching up at work now, so I must be on the downward end of this journey!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Deb,

Isn't it cool to say "my house"!!! Well, you're almost done and we've witnessed a lot of hard work through your eyes.
I definitely know what it's like...right now my home's in shambles from renovations...still not completed. rrrrrrrr....
I will get them done "someday"! Anyway, I'm very happy that you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...I guess my best advise about owning a home (since I am a carpenter)...always, always never get behind on anything...it'll really sting ya when something does come up. Just try to keep the walls painted nice...that sort of thing...roofs, blah, blah, blah...lol...You'll be fine...that's just a little tip

Take care & Love YA!